Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Guaranteed Way To Hear God Speaking To You

Look for the promise.

3 Verily I say unto you, my servant William, that you are clean, but not all; repent, therefore, of those things which are not pleasing in my sight, saith the Lord, for the Lord will show them unto you.
Doctrine & Covenants 66:3

Would you like a guaranteed way to hear God speaking to you? The secret is right there in that verse.  If you are asking God, “What changes should I be making in my life?” you will start to feel God directing you. If you keep asking God what things He wants you to change, “the Lord will show them unto you.

Today’s Takeaway: Ask the Lord what changes He wants you to make in your life.  If you will do it with real intent, you will feel God directing your mind and communicating to you. It can be scary and a bit painful to realize how we need to change, but it is so worth it, and you will find yourself closer with God. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I absolutely love every single 'recharge' you send to my email. Your words are a huge inspiration to my family. Each day, we read the rechargers a family and become closer together as we discuss your thoughtful message. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very kind. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete