Monday, April 20, 2015

Patriarchal Blessings

 91 And again, verily I say unto you, let my servant William be appointed, ordained, and anointed, as counselor unto my servant Joseph, in the room of my servant Hyrum, that my servant Hyrum may take the office of Priesthood and Patriarch, which was appointed unto him by his father, by blessing and also by right;
 92 That from henceforth he shall hold the keys of the patriarchal blessings upon the heads of all my people,
Doctrine & Covenants 124:91-92

Thomas S. Monson taught, “Your patriarchal blessing is your passport to peace in this life. It is a Liahona of light to guide you unerringly to your heavenly home” (Oct. 1986 General Conference). We are so blessed to be able to have this personal guidance from God in our lives.


Today’s Takeaway: When is the last time you read your patriarchal blessing? Search it for the guidance it has for you, for the season of life you are in right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment